Sunday, November 23, 2008

R.I.P. Cougars!!!

"Take this back to Provo!" guy

Me on the 30 YD line after the WIN!

On the field

We got on camera, but I am not sure who's camera it was?

Best Fans ever!
CRAZY!

Watching the players celebrate!

Jake in the craziness!

On the field!

UTES are #1~!

Nice score, you wave that flag Jeff!

Trash talk before the game.
Rickey and I at the game, and our season ticket holder friends in the back!
There were a few BYU flags being waved at the start, but they soon faded!

GO UTES!

#1 UTES

Shot"ski" guy at the tailgate area, "playing" his ski with the live band!

Tailgate~crazy!

Go Brian Johnson!

Ute Fire Truck!

The game on Saturday was so good! We killed BYU 24-48. I cannot believe how crazy the UTE fans are they are Die hard BYU haters. In the tailgate area if someone walked through in BYU attire, first how dumb do you have to be? 95% of the people in there are so drunk they have no idea what is going on and second, they HATE BYU, I mean HATE BYU. They were booo'd and had beer and silly string thrown on them. I don't agree with the whole throw stuff on them, but for real you should know better. It was insane, I am surprised that we did not see any fights. UTE fans are die hard, oh man I cannot even describe the madness! When BYU entered the field they were booo'd and if a BYU fan dare walk down the stairs they were heckled to death. They are brave, I would never do it! The BYU hater shirts and memorabilia was insane. One of the pics shows one guy that showed his true feelings. I have never seen so many hung cougars in my life. This rivalry is bigger than any other I think because it incorporates religion. BYU fans have strict morals and UTES, well they may may have morals but at this game they do not show them. It was good ole college football. Now we just wait and see what happens with the bowl games, but we are planning on attending with the "crew" that we had season tickets with. I am sad the season is over, but Oh so glad I was able to be part of it! GO UTES!!!!

1 comment:

4crazyboys said...

What a bunch of traders! At our house, we bleed blue and white.