Monday, November 10, 2008

Announcement time!


So excited about the news!



Our second reaction to the news, ummm what did we do?

So for everyone that does not know, we are expecting our first baby June 14th 2009! We are so excited! We had felt the baby hungry thing before, but the feeling had always gone away. Last January at dinner at Wingers when Rickey brought it up again. So we decided to think about it and if in June we still felt the same we would start trying. The feeling never went away and we were still stressing about this being the right time to start or not. We decided that we would never be ready, so now was the time to start! So it took up about 5 months and we found out. I had promised myself that I was not going to test until I was really late. Well that Friday at work one of our really good clients asked me if I was pregnant, I was like no just fat. So then on the way home I was like I think I am going to take one, just for kicks and giggles. S0 that night I took one and it was positive, I asked Rickey to come and double check and we compared the box and it was positive, so I then took a different kind, a digital one and it said pregnant. So then we were so excited, still a little shocked but super excited! We feel so blessed to have such a wonderful life and lucky to have the chance to share our love with this little bundle of joy! I am 9 weeks along now, I have been sick and am ready for this trimester to be over. I do not complain, because it is worth it and I would not trade it for anything, but I am sick of being sick! Rickey has been so cute and he is so excited. He has gone to the Dr. with me every time so far and is very supportive. He talks to my belly and rubs it. He has been very supportive during the food cravings and the moodiness. I feel bad for him because I am in bed by 8:30 PM if possible every nite, I cannot help it. We will be so excited with what ever "flavor" we end up with. (That is what my mom and dad say, flavor, instead of boy or girl! I think it is cute.) Everyone one is so excited especially my parents, since this is their first grand baby, they are already spoiling it and it doesn't even know it. My mom has bought it a whole wardrobe and my dad is looking for it a pony. Oh that poor poor baby has no idea what it has coming. HA HA HA! Thank You to everyone that has been so supportive to us throughout this and always we love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Erica! I just love you guys! I'm so glad the world can know now. You have no idea how excited I am for you guys! Coleman and Huddy get a little friend! I'm excited that we get to raise our kids together. Yay Yay Yay!!!!

4crazyboys said...

We are soooo excited for you guys! We can't wait! Congratulations!