Tuesday, September 23, 2008

UEN Reflection

UEN Reflection

In using the UEN website and all links it holds, I found it very helpful but somewhat all over the place. The Pioneer library was easy to use, and very helpful I know that I could use that in any grade of school to help with reports and homework, for me and my students. The information is valuable and trustworthy. I also feel comfortable letting my students use it because I do not have to worry about my students getting wrong information.
I really enjoyed the interactive; I had fun playing the different games and lessons. I like the idea that they are free and informative for my students to use. In Lesson plans there were tons of great ideas, I think that this will be very helpful when it comes to me being a new teacher. I like the idea if taking ideas and making them my own and giving me ideas.
It was interesting to learn about the core curriculum and amazed me how much I will have to cover in a year for my students to get the info that they need. It also helps you cover the different things that need to be covered as a core.
In all I am really excited to become more familiar with the UEN website and all it has to offer. I know that it will be a life saver when I become teacher. I just hope to become more familiar with it!

No comments: