Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Fued Continues!

Over the weekend we went to a condo at WolfCreek with Phil, Brenda, PJ, Kelly, Hudson and Coleman. We were only there for Saturday night, because I had to work Saturday, so we left as soon as I got off. Now I am going to let a deep family secret out of the bag and it may come back to haunt us, but in order to tell this story I need to do it. Ok here it goes.... Rickey, underneath his Ute apparel is a BYU fan. I know I am sure that you just dropped what ever you were holding or fell to the floor if you were standing. It is a hard feat being married to a BYU fan, but I have to not think about it our our marriage would be over as we know it! I hope that no one thinks less of us now, well I guess not of us, but Rickey. Please just accept him as you see him. Well, on the way to the condo we had to listen to the BYU/UCLA game on the radio. I had to tell myself to just breath, pretend it is the Utes playing and then I was able to listen and enjoy. So as many of my fellow Utahan's know BYU killed UCLA so when we got to the condo it was all that PJ, Phil and Rickey wanted to talk about and tell me how Utah better be nervous for the Holy War in November, because BYU was going to kill them BLAH BLAH BLAH. This is when I put my ear muffs on and don't listen! SO PJ and Kelly had a concert to go to that night and when they returned they had brought us cookies, but not just cookies, football cookies. Now PJ wanted to get me a BYU cookie, but my dear, dear friend Kelly said NO, and got me a UTE one. I know that PJ is still sick to his stomach about having to pay good money for a Ute cookie, but that is true friendship. Now if it were up to Phil, he would have not taken the cookie even it was free. Poor Phil, he is a lost BYU fan soul. Thank you PJ and Kelly for the super yummy cookie and thank you Phil and Brenda for the overnighter!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking out for ya sister!

Kendall said...

sometimes i wish that we i could join the utah/byu fights, but i don't have an oppinion on the subject. however if it was nascar that would be a different story!