Thursday, October 30, 2008

Love of my life


Today I was thinking how lucky I am. I am lucky enough to have the love of my life with me and share in the bast times of our lives! Rickey Don Casper Jr. is such a good guy, shy at first, I mean I was the one that had to ask him to kiss me because he was too shy to do it and he did not want to offend me!?!? He is the first person I turn to, to answer any of lives questions, because I know that his answers will be what is best for us. He is such a selfless guy and wants the best for everyone. I am not sure how I was lucky enough to get him to put up with me, and trust me this he does. I cannot wait for our next venture in life together, because no matter what it may be I know it will be great as long as I am with him! Love ya babe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW! You guys are the cutest couple ever!!! I love it! We love you guys!