Sunday, May 23, 2010

One year ago....


I remember one year ago. I was pregnant and could not wait for my little baby boy to get here. I was huge and so miserable pregnant! I cannot believe It has been a almost a year since having Rylan. He has taught me so many things that I could not have learned anywhere else. He has taught me love that I have never loved before. He is truly the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. We make such a great family and we cannot even imagine our lives without him.


It was not always easy. It is true when people say having a baby is the hardest, yet most rewarding thing that you will ever do in your life.


There is not a moment that goes by that I do not think of him and if he is sleeping I cannot wait to hold him again. I cannot wait to see the many more things that he is going to teach me. There is always some thing new and exciting he is doing. He makes me laugh everyday. I am so thankful, more than I could even express for him. I love my little Ry more than anything and I try to be the best mom I can be for him.


To all you new or to be moms, there will be hard times in that first year, but remember to take a breath and just admire the miracle you have. Enjoy all the little moments, because they will soon be gone, there will be a new moment to enjoy, but some you cannot get back. Take as many pictures as you want, there is no such thing as too many pictures!


I love you with all my heart Rylan, thank you for being mine!

2 comments:

Tory Miller said...

Everything you said is so true. They grow up too fast. It was good seeing you the other day!! :)

Marie said...

Rylan is beautiful and I loved this post! Im sure that you are the best mom ever. Keep up the good work girl. :)