Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day at Otter Creek

I loved this-there was a cooler of worms, a locked cash box with a slit and a sign that said night crawlers $1.00/a dozen self serve. this was in Koosheram. It was so "American" with the flag, barn and scenery.
Me and Uncle Phil

Ry and Winston in the sand.



Ry LOVES the 4-wheeler.


Winston kept an eye on the fish.




Daddy and Ry



You can see his teefies!


He really needed a tubby



Casper cousins Coleman, Hudson and Rylan at Big Rock Candy Mountain


The family at Big Rock candy Mountain

We did our family tradition and went to Otter Creek for the Memorial Day weekend. I was a little scared to take Ry camping because he has such a good schedule going right now. We went with the whole Caper Gang there was a total of about 30 people there. Ry had so much fun in the sand and dirt. He really loved eating it.....he has a great immune system! While out on the boat fishing Ry decided he could finally walk on his own IN THE BOAT! Then he was in our camper and the in laws motor home and was all over the place! I was not holding my breath because I figured he would still want to hold my hand. So when we got home he was not sure he could do it, but then he remembered he learned how and took off. He is a little wobbly but getting better! He is so proud of hims little self and so am I!




2 comments:

Proudfeet said...

Erica, you may not even remember me, Leah Millett, from Kappa, but I saw your blog linked to Kristy Thorntons, and had to stop by to say hello! Darling son! Fun life! Hope you are well!
L&L
Leah

PS-My blog is private, but I would love to hear from you, shoot me an e-mail:
proudfootfam@gmail.com

Kendall said...

Once they start walking all hell breaks loose!!