Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ya, I suck at blogging

So remember that one time when I had a blog and I never posted on it, ya I remember that!
Well, here I am to post something on it.......Sorry if it is boring! Well, Rylan is now seven months old! I cannot believe it! He is so, I should say SOOOO active. He has a little walker that he runs all over the house in. The animals are about sick of it because when he see's them he makes a B-line to them. Poor Baylee is limping from the shin shots he gives her! Rickey and I are having a blast with him, even if he does wear us out! Nothing too new happening. I start back in school this week with a light schedule. Rickey is going to start the 49-96 hour schedule this month so that will be interesting. I am still at the zoo, they call Riverwoods Pet Hospital, why I am not too sure! LOL! Well, I did it, posted. Done and Done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids are great! They are fun to watch and they allow us to relive our childhood as well as open our eyes to things for granted. You have a lovely family.

Alexis Ceule said...

yep... have a kid and time goes into warp speed! LOL! Adorable child. Have fun with your blog and do it not out of guilt. Love the music too.