Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Eve

We went to Philip and Brenda's for New years and played SingStar with PJ, Kelley,
Trina, Kriss, Philip and Brenda. At first I was like I do not think I can sing in front of all these
people, because I suck. But once everyone had made a fool of themselves I was all over
making a fool out of myself. Kelley girl and I kicked butt at Brittney Spears "Hit Me Baby
One More Time!" Rickey was really into singing, you gave him the song, no matter what it
was and he would sing it. Here is Rickey and PJ singing "Girls Just Want to Have Fun." So
make sure you put my play list music on pause before you play the video! ENJOY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!


OH

MY

GOSH!

I cannot even tell you how much that video just made my day! I will watch it over and over. Our husbands need to start a boyband!