Monday, January 19, 2009

Five days and counting.......


On the 27th we find out if we are having a boy or a girl, everyone has guesses, but Rickey and I are open to either as long as it is healthy and happy. I am 5 months now and barely starting to show, depending on what type of shirt I am wearing. I feel the baby move all the time, especially when and after I eat. Rickey finally got to feel baby the other day and he was amazed. He asked if it was weird to think that there was something alive in me. I don't feel that it is that weird, I mean it is amazing and strange at the same time, but I am not sure that it is all that weird. I cannot believe it is half way over. I still have so much to do. I am lucky to have such a supportive husband and family that is so excited for this baby to make its arrival! I will soon post pictures of the ultrasound and they also give you a DVD of the ultrasound, but I am not sure if that will make it on or not? I am excited to know if I should be looking at blue or pink, my mom has bought both boy and girl clothing, her theory is that I will have one of each someday and it is too cute to pass up! She is so funny! My dad also is trying to find the perfect pony for him/her? The baby already has a pair of boots and spurs that are so tiny and cute, I need to take a picture and put them on here! My mom also wanted me to post a picture of my belly, so here you go mom! (P.S. I am in my jammies, because I had just gotten home from work and that is the first thing I do, so I look super good.....LOL!)

4 comments:

4crazyboys said...

Cute baby bump! Have them move and kick is fun at first. As the baby gets bigger, it hurts! But it's still amazing! When I was about 8 months along, I loved to lay in bed and watch my stomach... it was like something out of alien.

Kendall said...

yeah I am so excited to see what you are having! If you figure out how to put the cd on the computer let me know I have not mastered that yet. This the fun part where everything starts to get more real. Then you get to where I am and strait to freak out because your due date is starting to creep up on you and there is still so much to do!

Ben and Tracy said...

You are looking great! You probably heard, but Mike and Kel had their sweet little boy on Sunday. He is darling. I can't wait to see what you are having.

Anonymous said...

You look so good! I can't even believe how quickly its going! I miss seeing you as much, but I know once that baby is here, we'll get together alot more!