Sunday, December 14, 2008

Final Chapter in the 2008 School Year

This semester has been pretty lax. I have learned tons, but I am ready to start a new chapter in the school book. This year I really started to feel that I was on the road to becomeing a teacher. All of my classes were teaching related and very enjoyable. There are many new things that I have learned that I will be ablt to take on and use in my life and in my teaching career.

In this class there were so many new techniques that I learned to use. I was not sure exactly what to expect when I signed up for this class. I figured that it was a general computer class that you would learn how to use certain teaching computer programs. Little did I know that the class would revolve around what is new and upcoming in the computer world and how to use it in the classroom. At times the class was challenging and I wondered if I could do it. At other times I found it pretty easy really fun. All in all it was a very informing class and I learned so much, some I knew a basic knowledge of and learned more about it and other I was taught all new things.

I know that I will have to take more computer classes in the elementary education program. I am sure that some will be with Dr. Waters. Which will be good because I like the teaching style and I am fimilliar with it. I also think that the information she passes on to her students is useful and fun to learn about. So as I reflect ver this semester as a whole.....
It has been a good year, I have learned valuable information also made some good friends in the process, so thanks. See you in a few semesters!

No comments: