Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tagged!




1.Where did I meet my husband? I met Rickey on a triple date at the Haunted Forrest. I was supposed to be Mike (Rickey's best friends date) but I really liked the "HOT BOY" Rickey!



2.How long did you date before getting married? 4 Years



3.How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years



4.What does he do that surprises you? Everything! Ha Ha. I love when he shows me his "dance moves" that he has made up, they always surprise me!



5.What is your favorite feature of his? His easy going personality



6.What is his best quality? He ALWAYS puts me first.



7.Does he have a nickname for you? Babe, smelly cat-he always has a good one!



8.What is his favorite food? Steak!



9.What is his favorite sport? Football-he manages 2 teams! (Step Brothers Quote-Fantasy leagues- He uses that line all the time!)



10.When did you first kiss? In front of my house after he had asked if he could. He had taken me to the hill above Orem cemetery and had his chance, but was too scared he said.



11.What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go camping and hiking.



12.Do you have any children? One on the way and our pets that are still our "kids."



13.Does he have any hidden talents? The ability to make up words on any topic to go with the tune of any song, among many other things but this is my favorite!



14.How old is he? 26



15.What is his favorite music? Depends on his mood, sometimes he is gangsta, country, a rocker, a you name it!



16.What do you admire about him? The love he has for me. I have really seen his "motherly"/ caregiver instincts over the last few weeks while I have been so sick. I know he takes care of people for his job, but I usually do not have to see this part of him (taking care of the ill). Who can say their husband gave them an IV and fluids? And then he sat on the couch with me while I got them. He also did all my errands and went to Orem to get me canned peaches, because he knew they would make me feel better. He has been at my beck and call with no hesitations and is more than concerned about me.



17.What is his favorite color? Black



18.Will he read this? I think so.



19.Who said "I love you" First? I did, but he did not say it back. He said he wanted to tell me when he really knew he meant it. Which was a few weeks later, and it felt true and I knew it was.



20.Who do you tag? Who ever wants to do it? Janni, Kendal, Jackie???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An IV?!! OK, I seriously had no idea you were that sick. Are you alright?! What can I do for you? Really if you need any help or want me to bring you something to eat, I am more than happy to!!