Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Formally Introduced!

On Saturday night, Rickey took me to dinner at Texas Roadhouse Steak and on the way home we drove by the station and the new ladder truck was out, so we stopped so he could show it to me. That thing is HUGE! I could not believe the size of it the tires are almost as big as I am! So then we went in to see the other new truck that was in the bay at the station and to say hi to some of his old crew. Well they were going to "play" on the new truck later and wanted us to come back so they could take me in the bucket. So we went back a little later and Ernie, Jake, Rickey and I went up 100ft in the air. It was so amazing because you could see all of Utah Valley and it was in the dark so it was really cool. So now I am not so jealous of Rickey's "new love" now that we have been formally introduced! LOL! I guess now I can see what all the love is about, it was really cool!


This is how high we went it the bucket


This is us at the top, in the bucket!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very very cool!!