Monday, May 11, 2009

All Done!?!

We finally got the room all ready for the baby.....I think. It is all decorated and things are in place. Even though he won't use it until he is older, because he will be sleeping in the cradle my grandpa Taylor made for him. I am excited to have it all put together! Thanks again Mom for all your amazing work on making all the bedding, curtains, etc. I could not have been more perfect!


Daddy to be chillin' in the room!

The table my Mommy and Daddy got for the room.


Crib




Above the table, we did antique firefighter pictures, one is from the first Lehi Fire Dept. Also there is one of Rickey and his old crew, so he can watch over baby all the time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Erica! Gorgeous! You did such a great job! Your mom is also very talented! I love it! Can't wait for the little guy to get here!